Mod: Easiest Vulcan Ammo Box removal ever! (repost)
(Note: This is a repost of my original post dated 26/Jan/2014)
While I'd been meaning to do a few mods to my Vulcan for ages, I've been kind of slack about it. Now I've finally come up with the simplest and quickest method of removing the Ammo Box from it (just a cosmetic mod, makes it look a bit better in my opinion). I'm betting you won't see a simpler method of doing this, ever!
So, for this mod, you'll need the following:
- A Nerf N-Strike Vulcan EBF-25.
- A tall bookshelf (or similar high place to put your Vulcan).
- An investigative cat (breed is not really critical, but I chose a Bengal this time around).
The steps involved are:
- Place your Vulcan at the top of the bookshelf.
- Leave your cat in the same room as the Vulcan.
- Leave the room.
- Wait for the sound of a crash.
- Return, and you'll find the Ammo Box no longer attached, the Vulcan appears to still be working 100%, and the cat is nowhere to be found!
Hope you enjoyed this handy mod tip! ;-)